Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Feeling good !!!




I just completed another sketchbook yesterday, so I'm feeling pretty good. I started using it in August, but I didn't carry it around as much as I would have liked to. It took my a while to finish it because I was also working on a watercolor sketchbook simultaneously.
Anyway, I'm proud of this book. All the sketches/drawings aren't incredible, but as usual I'm more worried about documentation of small travels and ideas. I do have some very detailed and concentrated drawings, but I like them just as much as my quick gesture sketches. Here are a couple of pages from the book, I have some more pages on my Flickr page if you guys are interested in seeing more. Eventually I would love to scan the whole thing and make an e-book for anyone who is curious to see what my sketchbooks actually contain from front to back. Hopefully during these days that I have off from school I'll have the diligence to sit and scan it ! Enjoy.

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment