Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Blog design and new banner.

Since I am no longer in Italy I thought it was only right to switch the banner on my blog. My good friend, and graphic designer extraordinaire Joe designed the awesome banner I was using while in Italy. I decided to ask him to please come up with something new and snazzy for the blog and he created the banner you see now.

I decided that since I was going to use a new banner I might as well redo the design of the blog in general. So I took the new banner Joe made for me and I tried my best to make a nice blog design to match. I'm very happy with the new layout and appearance, I hope you enjoy it as well.

Do yourself a favor and checkout Joe's blog as soon as possible ! : There's a mouse in my room.


-R

No comments:

Post a Comment