Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Church behind the Lettere e filosofia building.




I started my art history courses today at the Universita Degli Studi di Siena. My first class of the day was cancelled so I had some time before my second class. I walked around to the back of the building and I saw this beautiful church with these nice tall pioppi trees that I love. So I decided to sit and do a quick watercolor painting. It's still cold out so I can't sit out for too long cause I'll freeze to death.
I have a couple of awesome Arches sketchbooks that I'm saving up for longer watercolor paintings and warmer weather. All of my watercolor paintings have been in my Moleskine watercolor book which I always use. I have found some art stores and I saw this really nice Fabriano watercolor paper I never saw in the States. I'm excited to buy a block and see how the paper feels. When I do I will give a whole review, I'll compare it to the Arches paper and the Moleskine paper.


-R

No comments:

Post a Comment