Wednesday, October 17, 2012

William G. Fricke House, 1901

I haven't been posting watercolor paintings or sketches lately because I haven't done much of them. As most of you know I mostly paint outdoors, but I have been so busy at university that I haven't been painting, especially not outside.
The good news is I still carry around my sketchbook and whenever I'm not writing papers or studying I doodle. As you might or might not have noticed I love architecture, and I love buildings and planning. So in this latest sketchbook I have been doing drawings of building that I really enjoy by architects I admire.


This is one of my favorite buildings by the very famous and important American architect, Frank Lloyd Wright. I love the form, I think Wright is a genius and this is where it shows.
Watercolor paintings will make a comeback soon.

Thanks


-R

No comments:

Post a Comment