Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A nice church in Woodstock

I got to visit Woodstock, NY for an entire day. If I had to choose a word to describe Woodstock, I think it would have to be relaxing. Everyone is very laid back. The town is clean and very friendly.

I had a good time walking around and going to all the mom & pop shops. I even found a well stocked art store called Catskill Art & Office Supply. I bought a sketchbook I never saw before and I also invested in a wooden brush case for some new brushes I bought myself for my birthday. So all in all Woodstock was great, I would love to go back again.

Besides shopping, walking around I got a little painting done. This is a church that's on Tinker street. I sat and painted for a little before going to eat some delicious mexican food down the block. As usual the photo doesn't do the actual colors justice, but you get a pretty good idea. I'm happy with this sketch.


Thank you Woodstock.

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment