Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Moly X: Portrait 5


I guess I never mentioned it, but I am involved in an international Moleskine Exchange. It's a portrait group and I've been involved in this nice project since December 2009. The other people on the exchange are all great artists and they're from all over and have all different types of backgrounds. So the whole point is to do portraits of the owner of the book you receive and also a self portrait in every book. It's a round robin kinda thing and it's nice to see other people's work in person and see the books get more and more portraits in them.
I haven't received or worked on a book for this project in a while, but I recently got one in the mail. This book belongs to Son and he lives in germany, I just started his book but I usually post the first stages of a book on the Moly X: Portrait 5 blog, so I'll do a cross post also posting it here. This is done in india ink and alcohol markers. More to come as I make progress, don't forget to check out the Moly X: Portrait 5 blog, it chronicles our whole history.

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment