Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bloomfield NJ


I was in Bloomfield NJ earlier this morning dropping my lady off at work. I was sitting in the car and I looked up and saw this house. I actually was more interested in drawing the big tree with the snow on it, but the tree looked lonely on my page so the house was added. The trees were the most time consuming, but also the most rewarding. I had a lot of fun and I figured out a lot of things from this drawing. I'm going to try to do a couple of more of these today, time and schedule permitting. I'm pretty happy with this drawing even though I wish I dedicated a little more time to it.

It was done with water-proof ink (sailor fountain pen) in a Muji sketchbook.


-R

2 comments:

  1. i love every single details you gave to this drawing, all of your recent sketches totally blow my mind, keep up the good work, you are awesome Rob = )

    Fe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I appreciate the kind words !
    -R

    ReplyDelete