Sunday, January 9, 2011

Freezing cold bus stop drawing.


I was waiting for the 195 NJ transit bus to head back to NY this morning. I just missed the bus and I had an hour wait before the next one. I walked around and got some coffee, then headed back to the bus stop. I sat and drew the building across the street. I've drawn it before (while it was raining) but never in such freezing cold. My hands were numb, but drawing made time go by much much faster. I definitely couldn't completely finish since my hands felt like they were frozen. I took a five minute break to warm my hands up in my pockets, then I continued. I didn't get to draw much more after my short break because thankfully the bus finally came.

Once again Sailor fountain pen with water-proof ink in a Muji sketchbook.

-R

2 comments: