Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Finally ! Quick sketches Of Venice !










Here are a couple of sketches I did of Venice. These were all done pretty quickly.
I had a lot of fun doing these "schizzi" I've been doing longer drawings and these quick sketches really loosened my drawing hand up.
I used a Sailor fountain pen with waterproof pen ink and a small Winsor and Newton Bijou box. It's a small watercolor travel case. It's machined out of enameled metal with 8 half pans and a small sable brush. It is really handy when you're on the road. I have several travel watercolor sets but this one has been making the travels with me lately. Here are some pics of my Bijou box.






I prefer Daniel Smith watercolors, but I couldn't resist buying this awesome Winsor and Newton set. It is really an solid travel box and it has a long outstanding reputation, just like Winsor and Newton.

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment